- 1 Review cover
- 2 Your details
- 3 Payment
- 4 Confirmation
Here's a summary of EDF Boiler Protect cover
Examples of what's included
- Domestic gas boiler & controls
- First annual service
- Up to £500 towards a replacement boiler
- Parts and labour with parts guaranteed for 12 months
Examples of what's not included
- Clearing air locks, unblocking pipes, correcting poor circulation or balancing radiators
- Repair caused by rust, sludge, scale or corrosion
- Leaking gas feed lines to the boiler
- Any claims relating to under floor heating
Before we start, there are a few things you must be able to say yes to for you to be eligible for cover. By continuing, you are agreeing that the statements made below are true:
- My boiler is under 11 years of age, has been serviced within the last 12 months (or within the time period recommended by the manufacturer) and is in good working order
- My boiler is a standard domestic boiler, powered by natural gas and is not LPG, oil or another heating system
- I am over 18 and a homeowner living in mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland or Isle of Wight.
- I confirm I will answer all questions honestly and to the best of my knowledge. I understand my policy may be cancelled or a claim may be rejected or not fully paid if the information I have supplied is not accurate.
Tailor your cover
Have a promo code?
If any of our customers are having difficulty making payments, wish to review their Boiler Insurance or have missed payments during the crisis period, please contact us so we can try to help you.
Our contact details (email addresses and telephone numbers) can be found in the Contact information above.
Important information about us and your insurance policy
EDF has teamed up with Collinson Insurance Services Limited (Collinson) to bring you a range of household insurance products called Protect. Collinson Insurance Services Limited Reg No. 007588979 Registered in England & Wales Registered office, Cutlers Exchanges, 123 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BU.
EDF is an appointed representative of Collinson Insurance Service Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Collinson Insurance Services Limited’s Financial Service Register number is 311883.
EDF is a trading name used by EDF Energy Customers Ltd. Reg No 02228297 Registered Office 40 Grosvenor Place, London, SW1X 7EN, incorporated in England and Wales.